WAEC Government past questions and answers are now available for download in PDF format. See how to access WAEC Government past questions that will help boost your score and your overall performance in the 2023 WAEC Government examination below. WAEC Government exam past questions and answers are provided here for download. All you have to […]
The post WAEC Government Past Questions and Answers appeared first on Study Forum.
WAEC Government past questions and answers are now available for download in PDF format. See how to access WAEC Government past questions that will help boost your score and your overall performance in the 2023 WAEC Government examination below.
WAEC Government exam past questions and answers are provided here for download. All you have to do is to scroll through each of the questions. Scroll down to download the free WAEC Government past questions and answers 2023.
WAEC Past Questions for Government
This web page was created for the purpose of helping all prospective undergraduate students who are searching for WAEC Government past questions Objective and Theory for preparation.
If you are one of them, then we have uploaded up-to-date WASSCE Government past questions to help you during your preparation. So if you have been searching for WAEC past questions and answers for Government, then you are on the right page.
The Government WAEC past questions will help you to know the nature and pattern of the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) Examination. These materials will give you insight and prepares you for what to expect during the examination.
Our earnest desire is that you score higher in the upcoming West African Senior School Certificate Examination for prospective undergraduates. That’s why we have uploaded the WAEC past Government questions and answers for your preparation.
All you have to do is to set aside time each day for your preparation in order to have a distinction or at least a credit pass. Remember, preparation is key to success.
Download the WASSCE Government past questions in PDF format below.
WAEC Government Past Questions and Answers
1. The organ of government responsible for the implementation of policies in a state is the
- A. legislature
- B. judiciary
- C. executive
- D. public bureau
2. Citizenship can be acquired through all of the following methods except
- A. birth
- B. nationalization
- C. naturalization
- D. marriage
3. The primary aim of any political party is to
- A. pressurize the government
- B. remain in the opposition
- C. control the government
- D. ensure fair play in business
4. Which of the following exists in a one-party state?
- A. Only the workers party is allowed to exist
- B. Only the students’ party is allowed to exist
- C. Elections to the legislature are held at the party’s conference
- D. The ruling party is the only legal party
5. A manifesto can be defined as the
- A. opportunity to form a political party
- B. proposed programmes of a political party
- C. policy of a political party in power
- D. power to rule the masses
6. An election held to fill a vacant post in the legislature due to the death or resignation of a member is called
- A. run-off election
- B. electoral college
- C. bye-election
- D. primary elections
7. Public opinion on the performance of a government is best measured by
- A. military strength
- B. general elections
- C. the mass media
- D. parliamentary debates
8. The major source of local government revenue is
- A. donations
- B. income from investments
- C. loans from finance institutions
- D. grants from the central authority
9. Laws promulgated by a military government are called
- A. bills
- B. acts
- C. decrees
- D. proclamations
10. The body responsible for the implementation of law is the _____
- A. judiciary
- B. legislature
- C. executive
- D. court
11. In a constitutional monarchy, the king or queen is referred to as
- A. ceremonial head
- B. political head
- C. constitutional head
- D. democratic leader
12. In a military regime, the arms of government that are usually fused are _________
- A. executive and judiciary
- B. legislature and local council
- C. legislature and executive
- D. judiciary and the press
13. Which of the following is a fundamental right? Right to
- A. life
- B. education
- C. criticize government
- D. public office
14. Government maintains law and order through the following except ________?
- A. police
- B. immigration
- C. the legislature
- D. prison service
15. A function of government is _________
- A. controlling electoral commission
- B. organizing pressure groups
- C. making of laws
- D. forming political parties
16. Which of the following countries practiced totalitarianism?
- A. Germany, Russia, and Japan
- B. Italy, Russia, and Germany
- C. Italy, Germany, and Japan
- D. Russia, Italy, and England
Want the full copy of the WAEC Government past questions and answers PDF? Then send us a message using the comment box below.