After a Night of enthralling and Fascinating Performances, 22-year old Kalu, Esther Ugochi aka UGEE ROYALTY emerged the winner of De9jaspirit Talent Hunt season 2 taking home a whooping sum of 7Million Naira, and an all expense paid trip to Dubai and Kenya respectively.
The Upcoming Gospel Artist, Nosed out her opponents IBQUAKE, & MASTERSEB COMEDIAN, in the Finals with over 60% of votes from the Viewers/ fans and a unanimous decision from the judges to make up the remaining 40%. The Host V.J Adams, announced the winner at the Grand Finale on Sunday 30th October 2022.
The Top 5 finalists Ugee Royalty, Ibquake, Masterseb comedian, Kingsax and Delta All Stars were Electrifying, stunning and entrancing. Ugee Royalty Performed An original piece “.He died“ and Fada Fada by Phyno Ft Olamide.
Ibquake teases IK Ogbonna (DTH Judge) with beautiful spoken words causing a spontaneous overflow of feelings for the Crowd and IK Ogbonna Himself.Materseb Comedian passes a strong message About rape as he went on with his jokes.
KINGSAX Blessed with Magical Fingers gave a Remarkable performance while delivering sensational Melodies.
Lastly DELTA ALL STARS Stormed the Yard with Energetic and electrifying Dance Routine. They made Judging excruciatingly difficult for the Judges .
Miss Constance olatunde, the Winner of De9jaspirit Talent Hunt season 1, Performed her New single “Believe“. Also, the 2nd runner up Comedian slim saint graced the DTH stage and filled the hall with laughter and excitement.
The judges and Host were looking Elegant and Ravishing this week. The Judges were such a vibe and as always, provided each contestant with honest feedback, glowing reviews, and suggestions.
Also, the Host with the most, V.J Adams, Had us at the edge of our seats while announcing the Top 5 finalists and the winner!!!!!
De9jaspirit Talent Hunt season 2 was everything promised and much much more.
We can’t wait to find out what the Next season Holds.
Download the DTH App On IOS store and Google play store.
For more information, please visit our official Website: https://www.dth.ng/
And follow us on our social media handles
Ugee Royalty social media handles
Ibquake social media handles
Masterseb social media handles
DE9JASPIRIT TALENT HUNT – EXPRESSING THE TRUE 9JA SPIRIT.