This article conais all you need to know concerning FIRS recruitment. This article highlights details about how to apply, the general recruitments, and the official FIRS recruitment portal. General Requirements for FIRS Recruitment 2022/2023 The general requirements for the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) recruitment includes the following; Possession of HND, B.Sc, NCE, or OND … Read more
This article conais all you need to know concerning FIRS recruitment. This article highlights details about how to apply, the general recruitments, and the official FIRS recruitment portal.
General Requirements for FIRS Recruitment 2022/2023
The general requirements for the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) recruitment includes the following;
- Possession of HND, B.Sc, NCE, or OND in any discipline from a recognized and approved institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years at the time of application
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in National Examination Council (NECO), West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), and General Certificate of Education (GCE)
- Applicants should possess strong leadership and management skills as well as god communication skills
- All Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Applicants must have good knowledge of Web applications, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Power Point, Microsoft Access, and other related applications
- Must have good knowledge of the Nigerian Tax Laws
- Interested candidates must be physically and mentally fit
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Interested applicants must have a clear criminal record.
- Must have the desire to learn new ideas and be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested candidates should have commercial business knowledge
- Candidates must not be physically challenged
- Ability to interpret business numbers
Core Values Of The Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS)
Ownership and Collective Responsibility
- Information sharing
- Team spirit
- Collaborative decision making
How To Apply For Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Recruitment 2023/2024
Candidates with multiple applications will be disqualified. So you are only allowed to apply for one position. To apply for the FIRS recruitment, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official portal at https://www.firs.gov.ng/Career (FIRS is not recruiting at the moment)
- Click on the available vacancies
- Follow the instructions carefully
- Provide all the necessary information
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
For more information, you may contact the Federal Inland Revenue Service via;
Phone Numbers: 09074444441, 09074444442, 09072111111, 09073777777
You can address all inquiries to:
20 Sokode Crescent,
Wuse Zone 5,
Note that the Federal Inland Revenue Service recruitment portal is not currently open. You can bookmark this page to be updated once the portal is open.
This post will be updated from time to time as the latest update comes in. Subscribe to naijamula.com.ng to get prompt updates.
If you have any question regarding the FIRS recruitment 2023, drop it in the coments box below and be sure to get a response as soon as possible.